Has end time prophecy already happened? pt 2 Q&A with a Preterist.

Has end time prophecy already happened? pt 2 Q&A with a Preterist.

29 Responses to “Has end time prophecy already happened? pt 2 Q&A with a Preterist.”

• Rob Hogenmiller says:

2:13:00 is not talking about the Holy Spirit it talking about the man of lawlessness. He is the one to be removed. I looked at several bibles and I don’t see he being capitalized so not sure what version you were reading from. The man of lawlessness is the one who is going to be removed. You can’t remove God.

• Rob Hogenmiller says:

1:47:00

• Rob Hogenmiller says:

1:47, every eye shall see him, and those who pierced him. Need to look at the previous verse, it is the priest and kings of Yahshua kingdom, further details are given on who every eye is in Zec 12:10 And I will pour on the house of David, and on those living in Jerusalem, the Spirit of grace and of prayers. And they shall look on Me whom they have pierced; and they shall mourn for Him, as one mourns for an only son, and they shall be bitter over Him, like the bitterness over the first-born.

• G Man says:

after I answer the question feel free to share the personal message with the world…you have my permission….

• G Man says:

I can and I will in video on Tuesday…. my ministry is preaching to the choir ministries….. I deal with the apostasy of the last days… I promised galaxy that I would not disrespect her channel and I won’t…surely you understand that….so again if you really want me to answer your question ill do it on my channel..

• IlluminatiLand says:

You get to spiritualize too : ^ )

But in this particular case, to call the horsemen, human, is to spiritualize.

BTW: anyone that mocks you or Eve are jerks. Love you bro.

• IlluminatiLand says:

The Loosening of the 4 angels and the horsemen and the Euphrates being dried up are two separate events. The kings of the east are not the horsemen army.

Rev 9 is not the final battle of Armageddon

Rev 16 is

• Jerry Wm Bowers Jr says:

IlluminatiLand

the two hundred thousand thousand is literal, and the horsemen not being human is literal.

They are literally demonic creatures.

Nice Eisegesis! Enjoy!

Could you tell me how to adjust my setting so there’s no reply button under my comments?

• Jerry Wm Bowers Jr says:

So the pit dries up to allow the demons that came out of it to cross it?

Gotcha!

• Jerry Wm Bowers Jr says:

IlluminatiLand

The leaders of this demon horseman army are the four fallen angels that have been locked in the pit/abyss/Euphrates river unto that exact day and hour. When these 4 angels are loosed, the horsemen army is mentioned, and ‘slaying of a 1/3 of humans’ is in direct context to the 4 angels and the horsemen army. the two go together.

These are demonic creatures being talked about here, nothing human about it

OMG? Now the Euphrates is THE PIT/ABYSS?

• IlluminatiLand says:

They are literally demonic creatures.

• IlluminatiLand says:

These are demonic creatures being talked about here, nothing human about it.

• Jerry Wm Bowers Jr says:

Ironic how John isn’t describing anything human here, but the two hundred thousand thousand is literal?

Nice cherry picking!

• Jerry Wm Bowers Jr says:

IlluminatiLand

Revelation 9:17 And thus I saw the horses in the vision, and them that sat on them, having breastplates of fire, and of jacinth, and brimstone: and the heads of the horses were as the heads of lions; and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone.

John is not describing anything human here

Be careful when spiritualizing anything IlluminatiLand, you might get called a Preterist!

• Jerry Wm Bowers Jr says:

Sorry, Revelation 9 says nothing of these horsemen coming out of the pit! That’s called EISEGESIS!

• Jerry Wm Bowers Jr says:

IlluminatiLand

In Rev chapter 9, the horsemen are not human and not earthly horses, if you read the context you will see they came out of the pit, these are demonic beings that have come up unto earth and they slay a 1/3 of humans.

These are two hundred thousand thousand demon things.

So IlluminatiLand gets to spiritualize this, but Preterists are laughed, mocked, and ridiculed for doing it? LOL

• IlluminatiLand says:

John is not describing anything human here.

• IlluminatiLand says:

These are two hundred thousand thousand demon things.

• Jerry Wm Bowers Jr says:

Argue? You’re the one passing judgment on me! You want to make an accusation publicly, back it up publicly! Like every other Futurist who disagrees with Fulfilled Eschatology, you feel somehow threatened by its message; and as such, you must snap, bite, and devour. Explain yourself openly!

• G Man says:

out of respect for galaxy come to my channel and leave a personal message i feel like you want to argue and that is not what i want to do….when you leave a personal message ill answer your question but not here….if im wrong im sure you will correct me…

• Jerry Wm Bowers Jr says:

I couldn’t care less if you or anyone else agrees with me! This isn’t about me, but while we’re at it, please explain how I’m getting close to blasphemy; and while you’re at it, explain what blasphemy is! Jesus was accused of it so it shouldn’t be hard for you to explain what blasphemy is.

• galaxydreams3 says:

ohhh i see. gotcha. Good point!

• G Man says:

i know galaxy i was trying to get at during the time of the battle of Armageddon the horses will be there…..sorry for not being up front…

• galaxydreams3 says:

g man its not hard to look up about how many horses are on the planet. just google it bro.

• G Man says:

that does not answer my question….be specific….when studying scripture we must be diligent…not do it half way….i speak to you as if your saved because galaxy says you are…..

• I love reading new information on just about any topic, as long as the writing is interesting. This article is interesting. I like it. Many of the points mentioned here are valid and I concur.

• Hehe, you are making all of those other information sites We’ve learn about this kind of topic look negative. We have defiently located the most appropriate one to help take note of. Many thanks for this kind of.

• Fantastic site. A lot of useful information here. I’m sending it to a few buddies ans additionally sharing in delicious. And obviously, thanks in your sweat!

• Wonderful overcom! I have to apprentice even though you change your web page, how will i subscribe for your blog internet site? The account taught me to be a appropriate package. I was touch acquainted using this type of your transmitted offered brilliant transparent concept